Welcome to the Seafood Supper Club. The hottest restaurant in town this week…your kitchen!
What better way to help you cook Scottish Seafood at home, than personal recipes from some of Scotland’s top chefs? We’re on a mission to help everyone use more seafood …whether its lemon sole or salmon, cod, scallops or the favourite haddock. Take a look at some of our Supper Club guests to watch them have a go at the dishes and chat about Scottish Seafood.
If you need help buying some great Scottish Seafood, we’ve a few handy places to take a look through. There’s always your local retailers, independent fishmongers or growing number of fish box schemes where fish is delivered right to your door.
Scotland Food and Drink platform- www.supportlocal.scot,
Seafish platform- https://www.fishisthedish.co.uk/fishboxes
So far, our Supper Clubs have been held by
- Carina Contini of Edinburgh’s Contini, The Scottish Café and Restaurant and Cannonball, cooking Baked Lemon Sole with Spinach and Cheddar
- Jak O’Donnell, Chef/Patron from the famous Glasgow restaurant, The Sisters cooking Super Steamed Scottish Fish
- Craig Wilson from Eat on the Green cooking Corn on the Cod and a North Coast Sea Spray cocktail
- Adam Newth from the Tayberry Restaurant in Dundee, cooking hake with chorizo and a white sangria
- Mark Greenaway from Grazing in Edinburgh, cooking monkfish with mussel broth.
- Calum Montgomery from Edinbane Lodge, cooking roasted halibut
Grant funded by